School Advisory Council (SAC)
School Advisory Council
What is the School Advisory Council (SAC)?
This council works collaboratively with the school to achieve mutual goals and objectives in partnership with parents, staff, teachers, administrators, and community members.
What is S.A.C. responsible for?
- Use Florida's education goals and our school district's goals as guiding principles
- Examine all aspects of our school when developing the School Improvement Plan
- Prioritize the needs of our school
- Develop strategies for improving our areas in need
- Enhance the School Improvement Plan while we oversee the use of S.A.C. funds
Meetings are the second Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. in the Lecture Hall, Room 1B-107