Please come by the Activities Office, 2B-110 to update your ID or purchase the following items.
At this time UHS accepts VISA, Mastercard, Debit cards, cash or checks made payable to University High School.
|ID card includes lanyard||Free|
ID card (replacement)
|Lockers||$10 per year|
$35 - Student
$50 - Adult
$40 - Senior Citizen
$10 PE Uniform Shirt
$10 PE Uniform Shorts
$12 PE Uniform Dri-Fit Tee
(may be purchased in class)
Senior Paint Your Spot
$48 (Must show proof of insurance, vehicle registration, valid drivers license and UHS 20-21 Parking Application, see downloadable forms)
$25 (must submit specialty parking application with design for approval, see downloadable formsl)
|Lunch Out for any student||
$30 (includes LUNCH OUT ID and must submit signed 20-21 Lunch Out Application, see downloadable forms)
|Graduation Package Fees payable to Herff Jones|
** IDs are mandatory as part of the UHS Uniform Policy. **
All students, visitors, and staff are required to lock their vehicles when parking on campus.
Students may apply for a parking pass in the Activity Office, 2B-110 before first bell, during lunch and afterschool until 4pm.
Parking decals are $48 each.
- a valid driver's license
- current registration
- proof of insurance
- complete and signed registration form (see below)
University High School believes all students are responsible for helping to maintain a safe and orderly environment. The rules and procedures listed below are to assist the students of UHS to maintain this environment. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PROPERLY REGISTERED. Without a decal, you will not be allowed to park on campus. Students must present a valid driver’s license, current registration, proof of insurance, payment or receipt of payment for the decal. Price of decal is $48.00 for all students.
1. Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA for each nine weeks to be eligible to park on campus. Grades will be checked each nine weeks and driving privileges will be suspended for those students who fall below a 2.0 GPA for the nine weeks. A $5.00 fee will be charged for those reapplying for their suspended decal due to GPA.
2. Students are to park in their assigned areas. Decals must be permanently attached to the windshield in the lower left (driver’s side) corner. Decals cannot be attached to a CD case and placed on the dashboard or partially taped to the windshield. The decal must be in plain view at all times. Vehicles not properly registered or parked are subject to towing at owner’s expense. This includes vehicles with non-visible decals. The first infraction will result in a warning. Any infraction thereafter will result in a $5.00 fine and becomes a student obligation for each violation. All student obligations must be paid before a decal will be issued.
3. Students will not use their cars as lockers and will not return to the parking lot during the school day, including lunch or class changes. Students will exit their cars and parking lot immediately upon entering school.
4. Students who change vehicles during the school year for any reason (i.e. new car, accident) must turn in the decal from the vehicle and register the new vehicle within one week at a cost of $5.00. Failure to return the decal will result in paying the full cost of $40.00 for a replacement decal.
5. THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR PARKING PRIVILEGE. STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO RE-REGISTER AND PAY THE PARKING FEE OF $48.00 TO HAVE PARKING PRIVILEGES RESTORED.
A. Reckless driving and/or speeding.
B. Leaving campus without following proper Attendance checkout procedures.
C. Transporting unauthorized students on/ off campus.
D. Vandalism to school or personal property.
E. Failure to park within marked parking areas, parking on grass, blocking gates or traffic lanes.
F. Parking in faculty or visitor parking.
G. Removing a decal and placing it on an unregistered vehicle.
H. Parking an unregistered vehicle on campus.
I. Improperly displaying decal, (i.e. on CD case or taping decal to windshield.)
6. If an emergency occurs that requires you to drive another vehicle to school, please report to 2B-110 upon arriving to school to receive a temporary permit.
*University High School does not assume responsibility for your vehicle or other personal items. Please help by keeping your vehicle locked and valuables kept out of sight.