Create a Non-VCS Focus Parent Portal Account
This document shows how to register your non-Volusia County Schools student to enable you to complete an application for one of our programs: CTE, Cambridge AICE, or IB.
Before you can complete an application your student, you must first create a FOCUS Parent Portal account.
For the protection of your student’s confidential information, we have created the following secure procedures. A valid email address is needed to create your FOCUS Parent Portal account and will become your portal username.
Go to the district website https://www.vcsedu.org/ , select the Parents tab, then Parent Portal Or go directly to https://volusia.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth
1. Click the option to create a Focus Parent Portal account
2. Enter the Parent/Guardian information in all the required fields
a. Enter the Parent/Guardian First Name as it appears on your Driver’s License
b. Enter the Parent/Guardian Last Name as it appears on your Driver’s License
c. Enter a valid Email Address, this email address will be your username
(VCS employees use a personal email address and not your VCS issued email)
d. Create Password to sign into the Volusia Parent Portal
e. Retype Password to verify the password
f. Check the box I’m not a robot
g. Click Submit
3. Click I would like to APPLY FOR ENROLLMENT for a new child
4. Enter the Student’s First Name, Student’s Last Name, and Student’s Birthdate, then click Begin Application
Note: The field labeled “Language” is the language available for viewing the application
5. You will then see Apply for Enrollment Student Entry Form 2021-2022, follow the instructions within the enrollment application to complete and submit
6. You may save your progress in the application. Should you need to return at a later time to complete the enrollment, go to https://volusia.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/apply/ and select Continue Application / Returning Students