Follow Testing on Social Media
Follow us for up to date testing information:
Testing Calendar 2020-2021
Fall Testing Schedule
PERT- September 8th and 9th (seniors only)
FSA ELA Retakes 12th grade- September 14th-16th (remember, this is a three day test: writing and two days of reading). This test is for all seniors still needing to pass the 10th grade FSA ELA test.
FSA ELA Retakes 11th grade- September 17th, 18th, and 21st (remember, this is a three day test: writing and two days of reading). This test is for all students who were in the 10th grade last year and did not get to test in the spring for the FSA ELA graduation requirement.
12th Grade in School SAT- September 23rd- free SAT for all seniors
Algebra 1 EOC Retakes- September 24th-25th (remember, this is a two day test). This test is for all students who have not passed the Algebra 1 EOC graduation requirement AND all students who were in Algebra 1 or Algebra 1B last year that did not get to sit for the test in the spring.
Makeups for any missed FSA ELA or Algebra 1 Sessions- September 28th-30th
Biology and US History EOC Retakes- October 1st. This test is for students who have an "I" in Biology or US History.
ACT NCR- October 6th-8th (Remember this is a three day three part test). This test is for seniors to use as a concordance score for the FSA ELA or Algebra 1 EOC.
PSAT 8/9 and PSAT NMSQT- October 14th for all 9th and 10th graders. 11th graders may pay and sign up to take this test for the National Merit Scholarship. Please pay by clicking the green "make a payment" button on the home page of uhstitans.com.
PERT- October 26th and 27th (seniors and those interested in Dual Enrollment)
*If you/your student needs to test they will be given a notification letter in class with specific testing times and locations. Live students should check their email or Teams accounts regularly for testing notifications/information.
Missing Work Due to Testing?
COVID-19 CDC Precautions
What is UHS Testing Doing to Keep Students Safe?
University High School is taking every precaution to administer this test in a safe and sanitary environment, following all CDC guidelines. This includes the following:
- Students are temperature checked as they enter campus.
- Students must wear masks at all times.
- All testing materials are handled using gloves and other sanitization precautions; materials are prepared and sit untouched for several days before testing.
- Testing tables and laptops are sanitized in between each use.
- Testing tables are 6 ft apart.
- Live/VOL/FLVS students are escorted from the front desk to and from their testing location during times of minimal traffic on campus (ex. NOT during a class change).
- After testing, test materials sit for a minimum of five days before being handled.
Parent Letters for Live Students
- PSAT 8-9 Parent Letter Spanish.docx (150.6 KBs)
- PSAT 8-9 Parent Letter.docx (150.4 KBs)
- ACT Parent Letter.docx (149.1 KBs)
- PSAT Parent Letter.docx (150.6 KBs)
- SAT School Day Parent Letter_ 2020-21 English and Spanish.docx (39.9 KBs)