School Advisory Council
What is the School Advisory Council (SAC)?
- Use Florida's education goals and our school district's goals as guiding principles
- Examine all aspects of our school when developing the School Improvement Plan
- Prioritize the needs of our school
- Develop strategies for improving our areas in need
- Enhance the School Improvement Plan while we oversee the use of S.A.C. funds
Meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
in the Lecture Hall, Room 1B-107
Parents, community members, and students - if you are interested in joining, please contact Mrs. Swanson via e-mail at [email protected] - AND - review the brochure below! Thanks!