How to Report Misconduct
- Report allegations or suspicion of misconduct by an instructional personnel member to your school adminstrator or district contact
- Report allegations or suspicion of misconduct by your school administrator to your district contact
- Document the activities or details of the event
- Secure evidence (if applicable)
Who Should Report Misconduct
All employees and agents of a district school board, charter school or private school have a duty to report misconduct.
If you are aware of or observe misconduct REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY!
Who Should You Report?
- Classroom teachers
- Substitute teachers
- Librarians, guidance counselors and social workers
- Career specialists and school psychologists
- Principals, Assistant Principals and Deans