New Student Registration
Students new to University High School should contact Ms. Boyd in school counseling, to set up an appointment to register for school.
Please call 386-968-0013 ext. 46219, or e-mail her at [email protected].
June 17, 2019: Registration begins. Please note that to enroll, students MUST be geographically zoned to attend University High School.
- Necessary paperwork for registration.
- Report Card showing promotion to the 9th grade, withdrawal documents for grades 9 - 12
- Sealed transcripts, to include any high school courses while in middle school
- Special Education Records, if applicable
- Shot records
- Florida Certificate of Immunization Form
- State of Florida School Entry Physical Form or out of state physical signed and dated within the past 365 days. Must be presented at enrollment.
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Career and Technical Education Academy acceptance letter, if applicable
- Court documents for custody purposes
- Two address Documents:
- Driver’s License with current address
- Power bill
- Water bill
- Full lease with rent receipt or Deed
- Vehicle registration
- Please call or email Mrs. Jessica Herbold to schedule an appointment once you have all of the necessary documents ready for enrollment or if you have any questions.
- 386-968-0013 ext.46219
- [email protected]