New Student Registration
Students new to University High School should contact:
To set appointments contact Mrs. Jones at [email protected] or call 386-968-0013 ext. 46219
For more information please contact Mrs. Herbold at [email protected] or call 386-968-0013 ext. 46299
June 2021: Registration begins. Please note that to enroll, students MUST be geographically zoned to attend University High School.
- Necessary paperwork for registration.
- Report Card showing promotion to the 9th grade, withdrawal documents for grades 9 - 12
- Sealed transcripts, to include any high school courses while in middle school
- Special Education Records, if applicable
- Shot records
- Florida Certificate of Immunization Form
- State of Florida School Entry Physical Form or out of state physical signed and dated within the past 365 days. Must be presented at enrollment.
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Career and Technical Education Academy acceptance letter, if applicable
- Court documents for custody purposes
- Two address Documents:
- Driver’s License with current address
- Power bill
- Water bill
- Full lease with rent receipt or Deed
- Vehicle registration