Skip to content

If any teacher is experiencing problems with any piece of technology or equipment (including software, computers, and data projectors) they must submit a help request to Technology Services via the district website.

Below are some additional resources on using various types of equipment at UHS.


CPS clicker systems and MOBI boards require a software installation to run.  If you do not have the CPS icon on your desktop and the eInstruction icon in your tool bar submit a request to Technology Services.



Document Camera

In order to operate the Epson Document Camera you must have the ArcSoft Application software installed on your computer.  Submit a request to Technology services if you need a new installation of the software.