Community Service Hours
Please View the Powerpoint and then complete and turn in the Post Test for earning your community service hours! If you have any questions please see Mrs. Fowler.
How to earn Community Service While Social Distancing
Need community Service Hours while Social Distancing? Here are some suggestions and guidelines for student wanting to earn community service hours:
students can help a sibling with their school work
deliver food or do yardwork for an elderly neighbor, etc.
Anything that is addressing a community need for which they are not being paid and are not risking their health.
Parents can sign off that they have completed the hours.
Students can then e-mail the completed form to their school counselors or Mrs. Herbold at [email protected]
Community Service Requirments
- Community Service Training PowerPoint - View this PowerPoint to obtain the essential information required to gain the one hour training prior to receiving credit for volunteer hours. YPP Student Training 18-19.pdf (1.6 MBs)
- Community Service Post Test - Only attempt this AFTER viewing the Community Service YPP PowerPoint. After viewing, print out this post test, fill it out to the best of your ability, and submit it to Mrs. Fowler in Guidance. If you score 80% or higher, you become eligible for volunteer hours. If you cannot print the test, visit Mrs. Fowler in guidance and she will provide you with a hard copy. YPP Post Test 2018.pdf (134.0 KBs)
- Youth Partnership Agreement - This forms may only be used after completing the community service training and passing the test. Print this out for use with your Volunteer Organizations Youth Partnership Program Agreement Web.jpg (783.7 KBs)
- Your Partnership Agreement Sign In - This forms may only be used after completing the community service training and passing the test. Print and use this form for tracking your hours. YPP Agreement and Sign-In Sheet Rev 2018.pdf (278.0 KBs)
- Community Service Post Test in Spanish - Post Test SPANISH version created 2017.pdf (71.2 KBs)
- Community Service Training PowerPoint in Spanish - YPP Training in Spanish 17-18 rev.pptx (25.6 MBs)
- Handbook - Please read for full a full description of the program. YPP Handbook Rev August 2018.pdf (1.1 MBs)