University High School
Enrollment Information, 2019-2020
June 17, 2019: Registration begins. Please note that to enroll, students MUST be geographically zoned to attend University High School.
Necessary paperwork for registration.
- Report Card showing promotion to the 9th grade, withdrawal documents for grades 9 - 12
- Sealed transcripts, to include any high school courses while in middle school
- Special Education Records, if applicable
- Shot records
- Florida Certificate of Immunization Form
PhysicalSocial Security Card
- State of Florida School Entry Physical Form or out of state physical signed and dated within the past 365 days. Must be presented at enrollment.
Career and Technical Education Academy acceptance letter, if applicable
Court documents for custody purposes
Two address Documents:
- Driver’s License with current address
- Power bill
- Water bill
- Full lease with rent receipt or Deed
- Vehicle registration
Please call or email Mrs. Jessica Herbold to schedule an appointment once you have all of the necessary documents ready for enrollment or if you have any questions.
- 386-968-0013 ext.46219
- [email protected]