Hello VCS Families,
This message is going to all VCS families to ensure anyone who is participating in (or might in the future participate in) Volusia Live (option 2 real-time live streaming) learning option.
For Immediate Release
Aug. 25, 2020
Volusia Live (Option 2) Students Eligible for ‘Grab and Go’ Meals
DELAND – Volusia County Schools students participating in Volusia Live (Option 2 real-time live streaming) will be eligible for “Grab and Go” breakfast and lunch meals to be distributed weekly (bundled for one pickup) at select school sites.
Regular prices (free, reduced, or full pay) will apply. Families are required to pre-order the bundled meals each week.
The deadline for signing up is each Thursday evening for meal pickup on the following Tuesday. Orders must be placed each week between Tuesday and Thursday using this link: https://forms.gle/vUWCh3GazNwN62966.
Only students enrolled in Volusia Live are eligible to pick up meals. Parents and/or students will be required to show identification for meal pickup. Each registered student will receive five breakfast and five lunch meals.
Meal pickup will be on Tuesdays at the following locations and times:
- Campbell Middle School (7:30-8 a.m.)
- DeLand Middle School (7:30-8 a.m.)
- Enterprise Elementary School (6:30-7 a.m.)
- Galaxy Middle School (7:30-8 a.m.)
- Heritage Middle School (7:30-8 a.m.)
- Hinson Middle School (7:30-8 a.m.)
- New Smyrna Beach Middle School (7:30-8 a.m.)
- Pierson Elementary School (7:30-8 a.m.)
- River Springs Middle School (7:30-8 a.m.)
- Silver Sands Middle School (7:30-8 a.m.)
Together, We Are Stronger
Director Community Information
Volusia County Schools
(386) 734-7190 ext. 20230